Tuesday 1 June 2010

Finished! I did it, plated on time and graduated!

Just a quick update; I graduated yesterday ! It was actually a nice 4 hr session, with only 5 of us the kitchen: Enzan, Hendrick, Liam, Miguel and me. The assistents helped us nicely with cleaning and taking care of extra ingredients.
The last hour went by so quickly, I can't even remember. I ran around the kitchen..... but I finished on time. The judges were happy with my plate I guess, because after a few minutes chef told me that ' it was OK' .
After finishing, Jayne came into the kitchen and gave me a nice beer! Thank you! What a way to finish the exam.
Finished! Time for a beer.
Here are some pictures of the final plates:more pictures later.


The three 'cuisine judges'.
Fighting for a beer...

I'll keep you posted on more news and pictures! A demain, Sj
Update Tuesday: Unfortunately, 2 people failed the exam, 1 in pastry and 1 in cuisine.

3 comments:

  1. Chef S

    Congratulations again! Fantastic accomplishment. What a thoughtful wife you have to bring that cold beer. You can relax now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goe gedaan joggie

    jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Hope you're now enjoying the rest of the week before going home. I shall have to book a table with you soon. Carolx

    ReplyDelete