- the recipes we did in demo and practical
- Jayne is back on mainland Europe after being stuck in Ireland for a week
- Paris in general - everything is green now
- class dinner at 'Le Doyen', a *** Michelin restaurant
- Rungis market - the biggest foodplace in the world !
- my 2nd Atelier (workshop) with sea bream, veal and sweetbreads
- class idiots; yes, they're back - the fat one and Ms.D.from Peru
- Jayne FINALLY arriving in Paris after 6 weeks
- dinner at the bar: oysters, shrimps and wine. Dessert in the back of a wine shop
- my (cheep) beer cafe is closed for 2 weeks; refurbishing / re-opened; nice!
- Chef Fred Lesourd; yes, he's back!
- my favourite US chef who ALREADY works in a * Michelin restaurant
- and probably much much more.........
Saturday, 8 May 2010
I'm way behind with my blogging... the things I have to write about...
the things I have to write about in the coming days are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment